This is an information box. You can add special items of your company or
Add your text
You can easily modify this page by selecting the text and replacing it with
your own content.
You can use the icons where you want to place.
Before you start creating your website please read this page along
with the Tutorial page. These pages will help you get started.
1) Photoshop 7 file for the complete layout.
2) Flash MX files:
The images contained in this product were purchased from:
The images and/or photos used in this template are the copyrighted
property of Jupiterimages and are being used with permission under
license. Images may only be used within this template. Images can
not be removed in any way for other uses. All copyrights remains
with the original licensor.
This template uses the Flash detection and embed script provided
by Geoff Stearns at
This script detects whether or not the user has the Flash player,
and if it does, it loads in the Flash movie for them to view. If
they don't have the Flash player, it displays your alternate content.
The alternate content is what you see in your web editor (a static
image or text).
The SWFObject script also resolves the IE update issue where embedded
Flash movies require an extra click for interaction; using the script
will allow viewers to interact with the Flash movie directly. The
SWFObject script also allows your web site to have fully validated
Please be aware that the script may be updated occasionally, and
it is your responsibility to visit the SWFObject site to check for
updates and implement them.
How to modify the included page
Included Page function is used in this template. Once you modify
the area where the Included Page function is used in the associated
file, your changes will automatically appear on all pages.
1. A copyright & menu at the bottom of each page. -> includes/bottom.htm
2. Icons at the top in each page. -> includes/icons.htm
3. Information box 1 on the left in each page. -> includes/info_box_1.htm
4. Information box 2 on the left in each page. -> includes/info_box_2.htm
5. Logo at the top in each page. -> includes/logo.htm
6. Global menu at the top in each page. -> includes/menu_global.htm
7. Main menu on the left in each page. -> includes/menu_main.htm
How to create a new web using our web template
We now package our web templates in a .zip instead of an installer
(.exe) for Macintosh (Apple) users and because many of the firewall
software updates that companies have started to block the download
of .exe files.
This means that a web site folder is included in our product instead
of what is referred to as a "FrontPage Web Template."
To create a new web site, copy the web folder to your My Webs directory
and go to Open Web or Site on the File menu instead
of going to File > New to create a new web site. Browse
to your My Webs directory, then find the web folder you just
copied. Select that folder and click open.
Also, you can copy the web folder to the following directories depending
on your FrontPage version and then use it as a FrontPage web template
if you wish.
** FrontPage 2000/2002 **
FrontPage Web Template folder:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Templates\1033\Webs\
** FrontPage 2003 **
FrontPage Web Template folder:
C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\FrontPage\Webs\
To apply a New Web Template in FrontPage 2000/ 2002
1) On the File menu, select New, and then click
2) In the Web Site list, choose "Template Name Web"
for your new web.
3) Type or select a name for your new web in the Specify the location
of the new web dropdown box.
4) Click OK to apply the web template to your new web.
5) Open the "index.htm" file and read the instructions. The new
web also includes a detail tutorial on how to use the web.
To apply a New Web Template in FrontPage 2003
1) On the File menu, Select New.
2) Click "More web site templates" in the right column.
3) Choose the "TestDrive" template. (This may also be in your "My
4) Click OK.